Nurse Case Management
Work-related injuries or illnesses require systematic tracking to ensure that timely, appropriate, and effective medical care is rendered to your employee. In addition to the injured workers’ recovery, the goal is the safe return to work. The WORKPRO staff has extensive experience in treating injured workers. We believe in ongoing communication and collaboration with our clients. An integral part of our team is the Nurse Case Manager, who serves as a liaison between patients, employers, physicians, insurers and other health care providers. This direct, consistent, and informative communication is essential to continuity of care and quality outcomes.
The Nurse Case Manager is responsible for:
- Communicating regularly with employers
- Reviewing treatment plans and work status
- Reviewing diagnostics and specialists reports
- Coordinating treatment plans with specialists and PT providers
- Identifying barriers to recovery
- Implementing cost management strategies
WORKPRO’s Nurse Case Manager offers over twenty-five years of case management experience as a value added service to its clients, at no additional charge. Our philosophy is that regular communication is the key to successful management and resolution of your workers’ compensation claims.